Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mind's Eye Teaser

Hi everyone!

I find myself very busy this week, working on a project that has nothing to do with my book, or writing, so I won't have much time to blog, but I know some of you want to know what my book is about. My husband wrote this teaser and I think it is a good place to start describing my book. Enjoy!

Mind's Eye

Contessa Vasser hoped that moving to New Orleans would be a fresh start. As a recent college graduate, she relished the idea of leaving behind her mundane student life, reconnecting with a long time friend, and enjoying big city freedom and excitement. How was she to know her relocation to the Crescent City would ignite a chain of events that forever alter her life and the lives of those around her?

As her new life unfolds, Tessa assimilates easily to the city and its culture. Securing a job at a popular local nightclub, she finds herself magnetically drawn to her mysterious manager as well as the enigmatic owner, if in different ways. As the pull increases, Tessa is immersed in a world she believed to exist only in Cajun folklore and movies. She must reconsider her view of reality as dreams take on real meaning, superstitions remembered from childhood are proven true, and preconceived notions are shattered.

Under the guidance of her manager, known only as Mick, with the support of her newfound friends and coworkers, and under the ever watchful eye of the bar’s owner Barron, Tessa will learn the true depth of friendship, loyalty, and love—as well as supernatural abilities she and others around her possess. There is a fine line between good and evil, and for good to prevail, she may have to make the ultimate sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment