Friday, March 19, 2010

To friends and family:

Have you ever asked me, "Hey, how's the book going?" Did you know I wrote a book?

Well, if you didn't, you do now. I have written a 420 page paranormal fiction novel and am in the process of trying to get it published. I will be posting more information about the novel soon for anyone who is interested. Also, in a few weeks, I will be asking my "beta" readers to comment on it here. Beta readers are the people writers ask to read their book before they send it to anyone.

At the moment, I am trying to find a literary agent to represent me and help me sell my book to publishers. It's a long, drawn out, tedious process, and nothing helps you do something tedious like support from friends and family.

You can help by becoming a follower of my blog, becoming a fan on Facebook, and joining my Support Courtney Odell's Literature group on Facebook. After you've done that, feel free to leave questions or comments on any of these 3 pages and I will answer them as they come in.

Thanks so much!

Courtney Odell

*A very special thank you to Peter, my awesome brother in law, for setting up the group and fan pages on facebook. You're really helping get the ball rolling!

1 comment:

  1. Just happy to be helping out in any way I can! PS: I actually read your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete